Wednesday, December 7, 2011

EGD

Gotta thank my awesome daughter Emily for going with me to my 2nd EGD!   Oh the fun and excitement of medical procedures!   Also, a big thanks to Em for snapping such an awesome picture of me that I will cherish for years to come!  (Truth be known, I do not mind this procedure at all...in fact, I kinda like going into and coming out of the anesthesia...except for knowing you were photographed in the midst of it...although, it could have been a lot worse).  And, here is the best part.   I did not find out until later that same night, as Emily was telling the story, that the doctor and the nurse both came in while I was "still very loopy", after the procedure, and I was acting very out of it and responding to things they said or did in peculiar ways...and she says I ask her multiple times if she got her homework done (which she had been doing in the lobby while she was waiting).  Needless to say, I don't remember any of it.  All I remember is walking out of the building and getting into our car to leave...the rest is not part of my memory....except for the stories Emily told me.

No comments:

Post a Comment